|PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
The following persons are eligible for registering with AWPO and Placement Nodes -
How to register
- Retired Army personnel, who have retired from the Indian Army after completing the age of superannuation.
- Retiring Indian Army personnel, who can apply one year prior to their superannuation.
- Personnel granted premature retirement other than those on disciplinary grounds.
- Permanent low medical category persons being boarded out.
- Short Service commissioned officers released from the army.
- Widows / Widows Ward of Army Personnel.
Registering on the site is a 3 step process, viz
a) Creating an User ID,
b) Filling up of relevant AWPO Registration Form and
c) Providing payment details.
|Step 1- Creating an User ID
- This is the initial step where you are required to fill up a single page form.
- On successful filling up of the form, you will get a User-id and Password, with which you can login to the site and complete the 2 nd and 3 rd steps.
|Step 2 -Registration with AWPO ( Fillng up of AWPO Registration Form )
- After you have successfully created the User ID, you are required to select the relevant category, viz Officer, JCO , OR or Widows / Widow Ward(Officer's Widow / Widow Ward, JCO's Widow / Widow Ward, OR's Widow / Widow Ward) or Dependent from the options given at the end of SELECT CATEGORY page.
- Depending on the category chosen, the AWPO Registration Form, relevant to the category chosen would be displayed.
- Fill up the fields in the AWPO Registration Form. Filling up of mandatory fields (displayed with an *) is essential.
- After you have filled up the AWPO Registration Form, you have the option to also submit your resume. Having One Resume, apart from AWPO Registration Form, on the site is mandatory for Officers, but this is an optional facility for JCOs/ORs/Widows. All candidates have an option to upload their picture (Photograph) in JPG or GIF format and the ideal width & height must be 3.5 X 5 inches (Postcard Size) in 72 dpi. along with their Resume.
|Step 3 -Payment
After the particulars are submitted on the site, a Temporary Registration Number would be displayed on the screen. Please clearly write the Temporary Number at the back of your Bank Draft. Please also mention the Temporary Number in all correspondence pertaining to your querries about your registration status. After your registration has been cleared, you would be allotted a Permanent AWPO No. which may please be used as a reference thereafter.
- All candidates less Widow / Widow Ward registering with AWPO are required to pay the following registration fees-
Officers : Rs. 750/-
JCO's : Rs. 500/-
OR : Rs. 300/-
- The payment should be in the form of a Bank Draft drawn in favour of "Army Welfare Placement Organisation" payable at "New Delhi" for the amount specified for each category.
- Click on the following links to know about the documents that should accompany the Bank Draft
- WIDOW / WIDOW WARD (Officer)
- WIDOW / WIDOW WARD (JCO)
- WIDOW / WIDOW WARD (OR)
- DEPENDENT (Officer)
- DEPENDENT (JCO)
- DEPENDENT (OR)
|The documents along with the Bank Draft should be sent to-
Army Welfare Placement Organisation®
Adjutant Generals Branch / CW Directorate
Directorate of Indian Army Veterans
Integrated Headquarters of MoD(Army)
Building No-67,Maude Lines
Cavalry Road, Delhi Cantt-110010
Telephone No: 011- 25671552, 25675385
Telefax No: 25671492
Toll Free: 1800-11-9922
You are now ready to proceed further. Please choose any of the following options to proceed.